Copyright Policy of www.Prostatitis.Support
The content of www.Prostatitis.Support is made up of various forms of media to which we claim Copyright, unless the particular piece of media is specifically noted as content belonging to other parties with permission obtained, or is under the concept of "fair use".
Our Copyrighted works:
We scan the internet very regularly and will recognize any unauthorized copying of our works quickly. If any party wishes to use any of our Copyrighted material, they may make a request at the email address below; otherwise all use of our content is prohibited.
All our content has been created with inception and update time stamps and regular entire site snapshots. All final drafts of our written works are filed with time and date stamps. Our content record is such that we will know immediately if any false/spurious allegations are made regarding originality of our work.
If any party finds that they have a valid provable claim to copyright of any content we have used under "fair use" and wish to request that the material be no longer used, the request will be actioned immediately and the said verified, provable material removed once the following information is received:
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We respect the concept of Copyright and will actively protect our Copyrighted works, while also responding immediately to valid complaints involving the works of other parties used under "Fair Use", as well as requests for use of our works.